Sunday 1 April 2018

Beautiful you, in and out!

We called you Apple Pishi, and people were confused! Why? What's in that name?

Well you bought us Apples all the time you visited us when we were children, we as in, me and my brother! And that name has stuck with us since then and will stay with us forever.

One week since you are gone, and it seems like a bad dream that you are no more. It seems like impossible that in our next visits to home, there won't be you to visit, a warm hug in waiting.

I saw you in January, and just two months had passed and you left us all. On the one hand I feel blessed to have met you really recently, to have the memories of that day fresh in my mind, to know that I caused you to smile; on the other hand I will regret that I called you but once in these two months and not managed to talk as you were asleep. We get so busy in our daily lives that we often forget that someone may just be waiting for a simple hello.

You have been one who has always inspired and motivated, you have never questioned any of my personal decisions and always encouraged me to be happy, be my own and live my dreams.

Your warm hug is always so close to my heart, always will be! Much as the simple life you lived, you left this world simply, without bothering anyone much and in all your grace.

You have been very close to Ma, and she found such solace in you. After her you told me you have  dreamed of her and remembered your days together. Somewhere in some world I hope you are together again! Love you always!




2 comments:

  1. Seriously, we become so busy in our lives that even though we remember the person we don't call him up or meet him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had promised I will call every Sunday and in 8 weeks I called only once and then now there is no one to call

      Delete