Friday 29 March 2013

The Sunset

I see the beautiful yellow sky that touches the window,
Making the yellow lights fall on the floor
I can almost feel that I am touching the sky
I can almost feel that the light falling on me
I can almost feel like I am flying
I can almost feel like a friend on the other end of the horizon
Looking at the curtain of this yellow light, blinded by the glow
I can almost see the hand reaching me
I can almost see the smiling face in the clouds there
When this curtain falls, will I still be looking
Will I still be searching for the face in the clouds?
Or with the fainting light, will the smile merge in me?
That's the end of yet another day almost
That's the beginning of another hope, to see the face
And to read the smile and hear the sing that rings somewhere in the distant plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment