Saturday 1 November 2014

Between Positivity and Negativity

Well, each day I try to make myself more positive, focus on the good things etc etc but at home it's a different story. We have differences, our views oscillate between positive and negative, sometimes extreme, and sometimes somewhere in between.

So when it comes to illness, I am like...well it can be healed and dad is like something worse must have happened! And when it comes to your own sickness and how you react, its different again. Mom never says she is fine and it takes an effort out of me to extract out of her if she is really feeling a little better than before. Similar is the case with my brother, he will announce to the whole world that he is not well, take the medication but hardly do anything to prevent.

I am no better in the sense that I think I am fine, I am scared of doctors and hopefully one day life doesn't surprise me with illness. I like, to stay, and believe, forever healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment