Saturday 17 January 2015

Miss Know All - Part 2

Just thought of having her self-glorifying status messages here for some laugh :-)

People who have not even spoke to me, often form opinions of the negative kind simply from looking at me. The fact that I carry myself without giving any importance to the opinions that are going to be formed about me is a major contributor to their annoyance. How do I know that they form opinions? from the contemptuous (read hidden jealousy) looks they throw sideways at me.
Tell you its such fun to piss of complete strangers without doing anything except just being me. I love being me

As if to coincide with my previous blog, she decides to call herself narcissist and of course with pride. So there must be other people around who thought on those lines.

And I on my part have been thinking if I have ever shared my blog with her!!!

More to come...and I am sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment