Sunday 2 April 2017

Every thing that lies here and there

Every thing that lies here and there has got her touch and feel in it, and this is in our Delhi home. We have not been to our Shillong home yet and that will be a task!

The book shelf that she had arranged remains the same, I am still not getting the courage to dust it leave aside doing anything different to the existing arrangement.

Today I threw a mouth gel with so much pain, some of her clothes I had already given away! Some of her face creams and her nail polishes stay...these are mine, very much mine.

But the stuff that has to stay will stay, her Sarees and her Shawls, her Sandals. I have started wearing them not that I didn't wear when she was there.

Some questions come to mind, never to be answered...the circle of birth and death will never be understood. All her possessions stay here and hits the mind in a way that is not easy to be explained.

I want to speak to her, feel her, and let her know how much more I would have loved to give her what she loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment