Saturday 30 September 2017

Bijoya Dashami

This morning my Facebook wall and my whatsapp have been filled with Bijoya Dashami and Dussehra wishes I just but can't help going back to last year. Would I know that would be Ma's last?

Ma was hospitalized in September and though we didn't know we could celebrate Durga Puja, we did! but unfortunately on Dashami morning I showed my tantrums with Ma over a very small thing which I could have easily avoided. And since the morning I have been remembering that day and how she said she didn't mean to hurt me. Baba had also explained later that at this age she could miss something and there was no reason for me to erupt.

She fell ill just before Diwali and she did not live till the end of the year. 

Will she know somehow that our tantrums, our anger are always for the closest people in our lives? With them we know we can be just us, we can say and do the way it is in our hearts? Only if they stayed with us for ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment