Sunday 13 February 2011

Colours say it all

Today is Feb 13 and I thought if I could find a colour that I would wear to work tomorrow. So, I found the following which is rather interesting:

http://www.weeksupdate.com/2009/02/valentine-day-dress-code-which-colour.html

Continued....
Also, some time back someone spoke to me about the colours that should be worn on particular days of the week. I don't remember all of it except for Red on Tuesdays, Green on Wednesdays and Yellow on Thursdays. The one I try to follow is the Thursday one but Wednesday seems to win as well as green is the colour of my cupboard now. Actually my cupboard is more pink than green but I don't know the day for pink except for today, Feb 14 when I take special care not to wear it as I don't want to send the wrong message :)

On Holi, I received the following message from a friend:
Red for prosperity
Green for happiness
Blue for longevity
Orange for progress
Pink for friendship
..........
I am reading 'The Winner Stands Alone' now and here's wht Paulo Coelho says bout colours:
White signifies purity nd integrity
Blck intimidates
Red shocks abd paralysis
Yellow attracts attention
Green calms everything
Blue soothes
Orange confuses

Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment