Thursday 22 September 2011

Madness as they call it...Feelings as I call it

I stand by the window and watch the moving world
I stand by the window and watch the halted world
I see the sun that shines bright, but I can't feel the warmth
I am trapped within some closed walls
From the window I feel like the winter's here
The sun rays fall but it has no strength to drive my cold away
I feel the wintry winds and I want to step in there,
Oh not here but a little there, a little sunny space is all that I care
Step in where the sun rays might be a little strong
But no I am within some closed walls, and I am cold
The sun rays are there but I am still cold
I know if I just stepped out, I will feel the heat...
The summer heat at it's peak
But from within my closed walls, I feel that winter's near
And me chasing a bit of the sun, here and there

1 comment: