Tuesday 13 November 2012

Love of our parents

Much has been said about the love parents have for their children and much as I grow I understand it more. I am not a parent yet and don't know how good or bad a parent I will turn out to be, if ever but all that I know is I cannnot even think of equalling what my parents do for me or have done for me.

My father goes out every morning to get fruits for me which I can carry to work as a snack and he goes out every morning because he wants me to have the best and the fresh piece. This is so touching and I am almost ashamed that I don't even do half as much of what he does.

This morning I visited an old neighbour and although her child in question is a mother herself, the lady  ensured that her daughter got herself a house of her own. The daughter also mentioned that though she has no intention to move to the new house, she will in turn give it away to her daughter :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment