Monday 12 November 2012

The games of our childhood and other times

Bagadulli - This was gifted to us my our maternal uncle and it should still be lying in some corner of our house. I am not sure this generation has ever seen it, forget playing.

Other than this Ludo used to be a constant entertainer and so was carrom during the endless winter afternoons. Recently my dad bought a Ludo for my niece and we all sat down to play the same like re-living those pats days.

There are other games which remind me of several things and these are Mario and Gobman. of which Gobman was my personal favourite. I would even dream of it. Then there was those troubles times for project hunting during the final year of my post graduation and me and my roomie would endlessly play Road Rash. Then pin bowling during my job hunting days and recently Bubble Shooter during the project hunting days at work.
These games are etched in memory like nothing else and seeing one play or trying to play myself brings the memories back in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment