Monday 21 January 2013

Emily

I don't believe it, I don't believe it...how can you just leave so soon? I am seeing your pics...seeing the ones that I have missed over the last two- three years...I am seeing the love in your eyes for your son...I am feeling so sad for George, he is so young...

You did look a bit different from how I have seen you, short hair and all and may be it's my mind which is not thinking right now...I think you did look a little unhealthy in your recent pics...

I always loved your spirit...you were so bold...always seemed to know everything...

We knew each other professionaly and that's why perhaps I never addded you on FB and I could never find you on linkedin...I searched last week too...but now you are beyond all these...

I saw you when you were carrying George, how you balanced work and your personal life was what I admired most...why did you leave George behind??? He's not even 3...too young...

RIP Emily! You will always be remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment