Saturday 25 July 2015

Chilli Paneer my style

My kinda chilli paneer recipe for you! And I mean pepper/capsicum! Not that I don't like the green one but this special recipe is incomplete without one yellow and one red capsicum at least.  And what do I do? I cut them in small pieces while the oil in the pan gets heated. I fry the paneer and set them aside.

And then I add the onion to the oil and fry them till golden brown before adding some tomato pieces. I add a bit of coriander seeds as I love the flavor  a lot! Next step is to add the capsicum pieces, add salt according to taste, and cook till done. I will never add water to boil it but will let the steam do the job. Remember to put your gas on sim, so as not to burn while the capsicum gets cooked on a gentle flame.

And as the capsicum gets cooked, add the paneer and mix well and let it cook for a while!

And then garnish it with black pepper. Your lunch is set!


No comments:

Post a Comment