Sunday 16 August 2015

Drishyam - Review

Ufff!!! I don't believe I am writing a film review again, I must be watching too many films these days which is quite unlike me!

Let's keep it simple! I loved the movie, the plot I mean! How everything was planned and how Tabu could read it all! Loved Tabu's acting as always! And her persona!




Few takeaways with a dash of humor!
  • It's good to watch movies, non-stop movies! Some day it will save you from a real-life crisis!
  • You don't have to go to a branded school. It's in your genes, if you want to study you will, otherwise you will spend time watching movies or filming people or chasing girls!!
  • People have short term memory, so it's easy to manipulate them
  • Share everything with your family and close friends because no battle can be won alone. The earlier you do, the better.
  • No matter what, the youngest one will always spill the beans!
  • Never underestimate anyone, not even a 4th grade pass-out.
And most importantly - It's family first!!!

P.S.  To moms and dads of sons, teach your son the right values otherwise he may be dumped in some corner and you may never find out why? 

2 comments:

  1. The fact that it is based on a real life incident of a family in Goa...makes it more interesting to watch.
    Good watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am updating my post to include the lesson "never underestimate anyone"

      Delete