Monday 2 January 2017

For you Ma

Ma, this is for you! I am trying to do a few things and I hope these will make me a better person and the world, a better place!

I know you did not like the frequent tussle between me and Baba. You always asked me to keep quiet which I never paid heed to. I had to bring my point home. I know your nature kept the marriage alive and kept our family going in spite of all the troubles we had to go through! We know all so well what you have done for all!

I broke down on the day of the Shraddha, over something that Baba said. I cried my heart out but got back to work soon. Since that day I have tried to control and I am trying to keep quiet.

Ok, our microwave was not working and we could have easily got that repaired but Baba wanted to buy us a new one. I did not argue and we bought one. And so that you know we used money from your savings account to do the same. You would have approved I think!

I will continue this post to add little things I think I am trying to do to make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment