Saturday 25 June 2011

Weave a dream

The evening sky, the setting sun, a look at the day gone by
And tomorrow shall come too soon, and pass like today does
A dream I weave, weave into space, weave into time
The dream I weave does touch the sky, touch the sun setting by
The dream does touch the clouds, the grey clouds then touch the dream
I wonder then looking at the setting sun...
Is this dream worth a try?
The black clouds of doubt linger past the setting sun
The sky turns grey and so does my dream
Will my dream hide with the setting sun?
The faint ray of hope looks me into my eye
Whispers to me a lovely tune
The tune does ask me to weave my dream, to colour it in hues bright
To give hope its wings, let it breathe and let it fly
Look for the silver lining in the clouds of doubt
Give your dreams it's dear home
Weave and weave and do weave your dreams
Tomorrow will be a far better day
The faint light will glow more bright, stay and shine more bright.


1 comment: