Saturday 4 December 2010

Cricket

Yes, that's my  favourite game. The intensity with which I watch it has diminished since the past few years due to various known and unknown factors but my interest still lives. Here I will try to include stories about the matches I loved and stories about my favourite players. This post will grow day by day and I write I am watching the 3rd OD1 between India and NZ and loving Gambhir's game. I wish for a whitewash...offcourse I have to wait for that(there are 5 matches and not 3)

I don't believe India won the 4th ODI. I didn't watch the match after it was rain delayed. The last thing I knew last night was that even if you go by D/L, NZ will win.

Yes, a whitewash after all - 10/12/2010


So what if we lost the first test against SA? Life is like that; wins and losses :)

Hooked to boxing day test matches - Ashes and Ind/SA.

I hoped for Engaland to make it to number 2 after the Ashes victory. India's drawn series with SA was good enough to retain the number 1 spot but SA should have moved to 3....but that hasn't happened!
http://icc-cricket.yahoo.net/match_zone/team_ranking.php

Oh! I missed the second ODI against SA. Never hoped for a win here! I woke up in the morning to see an sms from a friend saying 'If you missed it, you missed a lot' and how true it was! I really missed the thrilling 1 run victory but still am not so happy with the batting display in SA. Good luck for the World Cup; try out all your new and old players like a sanity form test. ha ha!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-03/news/28650320_1_spot-fixing-indian-bookmakers-icc-anti-corruption

2 comments:

  1. gud thghts....I hoping more from the world cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see words describing ur thoughts... wud like to give some tips though just to make it better...... ;)

    ReplyDelete