Wednesday 1 December 2010

Random thoughts...

The night is dark and the cold wind blows outside
Silence is in the air but for the tick-tocking of the clock
I must call it a day and rest my mind and soul
For tomorrow is another day with new challenges and new dreams
But where are you my friend Sleep
Come soon and take me away
To unknown destinations and untrodden paths
Show me if you can, a glance of tomorrow
Show me a glance, if you can, of hope
Show me new skies and new seas
Show me flying and floating and show me my wings....

2 comments:

  1. whoo......good for a start....
    I was expecting it would be little longer....

    can't wait to read a deeper one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Winter's calm and cold presence is reflected here with refinement, through the imagery of silence in the air that brings sleep to the eyes in the dark night. But, like P. B. Shelly's hope of a Spring after the Winter's, here too, the urge to trod the untrodden paths has been vividly felt, leaving an experience of a new tomorrow, at least for readers. Kudos...!

    ReplyDelete