Tuesday 14 May 2013

My visits to Clearwater

I loved my first visit to Clearwater, I think simply because I didn't think it would have been possible in that short a span of time but sometimes there are people sent from heaven, there are angels who make it just happen. It was a clear sky and the water and the sky seemed to merge in blue, beautiful, pure beautiful blue.



So, when they now planned for the second trip, I didn't mind and I did love it again. But then there were people who would become friends, now they were already friendly but some of them were too worried about the right clothes they had or they did not have. I didn't mind at all, it was not about myself, it was about getting to know the place, enjoy the white sand under your feet and watch the sun set over the serene and what seemed calm waters. So forget teh turbulence inside just like the rush of water and enjoy the calm on the outside is what I meant to do.

And collecting shells on the shore has always been my favourite time pass and this time I collected it for my friend who asked me last time and this time I remembered to get some for her.

And yes I did capture some pics too, too cool and calm and clear just as the name suggests. A must visit I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment