Saturday 29 December 2012

Clearing the Clutter

Ok, so we are nearly through the year and in a couple of days we will see a year fresh and new! Technically, nothing different is going to happen on the 1st Jan 2013, nor anything going to change overnight. It's just another day except that it will be the end of the holiday season.

I don't really make any new resolution when it comes to making a new year resolution. But I just thought of something even before I woke up from my bed. I could have slept a while longer but the thought of clearing the clutter came to my mind. I was also having a blocked nose and hence could not actally sleep a little more. I have to. I though, clear my nose and also the additional mess I keep on accumulating over days and years.

I started with my shelf and found that there were unnecessary banks statements which were of no use since my acoount with that particular bank must have closed for non activity. Yes, I didn't have any balance remaining to make me fret! Ok, so my shelf looks cleaner, the waste has been done with and I feel lighter.

I am going to target my clothes and shoes next and see how much of these I can do away with. These two days of weekend holidays will be busy for me I guess!

Ok,will I also remove the people clutter from my life and forget those unwanted ones who tend to make your life hell. Fortunately, there's none on the list now.

Ok, I think I will spend less time on FB...well let's see!!! And yes, since I have a new job, may be I will not spend any time on updating my CVs and replying to mails.

Well, lot more needs to be done and I am off for now! Happy New clutter-free year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment