Sunday 30 December 2012

Struggle with coffee

I am not much of a coffee person now. That is a different story though when I hadn't taken to drinking tea that I would say that I preferred coffee to tea.

Now, my first visit to US happens and in the hotel where I am put up, they have enough supply of milk and sugar and so my coffee does not taste so bad but at the office, it's a struggle. First the machine fills the cup to the brim and I have to spill it a bit so I can take it to my desk. Next the first sip leaves me almost dead as it is as bitter as bitter can be. I take my time and give it some time before the second sip and the next and then the taste slowly settles in.

My friend then suggested adding a bit of creamer and then it started tasting worse. Somehow soon, someone had the sweetner placed in the kitchen and then with the sweetener and the creamer, I could somehow manage a cup of coffee in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment