Monday 11 February 2013

Chetana

It was those days when I was a fresher and job hunting was my full time occupation. And even after I had landed with my first job, I was not really satisfied and still hunting. Fate did have something better for me and I made it to a better place.
By the way, Chetana yahoo group use to be a big thing for freshers because they provided solved questions and interview tips along with information on openings. My second job was not a direct result of subscribing to Chetana but when I had that job, I really wanted to help people who were struggling. So, one fine day when my employer posted a requirement and asked for references, I posted it on Chetana. And I forgot to remove the HR's mail id from the original mail and put mine. So, the result was the HR continued receiving mails from everywhere througout the day and they eventually got tired taking the prints of those. I then had to resend the mail and ask people to send me their CVs. This did not stop the Resunme-flow but well as with everything in life, the HR dept did not live with that pain for very long. And I appeared as a total stupid who was responsible for clogging people's mailboxes and draining out the printer ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment