Tuesday 5 February 2013

Maid o maid

Having a help at home often makes you crippled. You get into that comfort zone and from there it's so difficult to come out. Wihout the maid, you would wake up on time as you knew your list of to-do things. But now that she does most of the things for you, the day she decided to take a break, you are at loss.
Last week it happened that not knowing that my dear maid would not turn up, I was following my normal routine and then realized that everything went hayway. I ended up fighting with everyone at home and then the entire day was screwed up because I didn't start the day well.

It happened today again and the reason she gave for her not making it was the rain. I told her that I am not taking a leave because of the rain and if she really wanted to rest, she could have at least called and informed. I told her that why does it take me to remind the same thing again and again? Anyway, today wasn't as bad as the previous one but now I have to wait to see her reaction tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment