Sunday 24 February 2013

My favourite possession

It's funny how I am writing about a small and insignifact thing! It's a black jacket I purchased in Sydney like 8 years back and I still wear it with so much care and the way I feel when I wear is always great. It doesn't make you feel very warm nor does it make you feel cold on very cold days. It's just seems to adjust with the temperature.


I can still remember why I purchased it. It was a little cold in Sydney then and I had very warm sweaters with me which were not needed then and it use to be chilly without it. I can also remember where I bought it from, I can remember the way I hunted for it, the one that should not make me feel very warm, in other words something light.

So many years have passed since but that memory is still fresh, the walk to our hotel throught that mall every evening after work, window shopping and finally a real purchase!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its not the things that really matter...what really matters is the memories they leave on our heart...which we are so close to.

    ReplyDelete